For truly effective
workouts, look no further than Mother
When it comes to effective workouts, who do you think knows
more, human beings or animals? Let me put the same question
in a slightly different way - Who do you think is healthier,
your typical human being, or your average animal? To ask the
question is to answer it. Most people are positively sickly
compared to the strength and conditioning that almost any
animal possesses. So, let's say that you're looking for a
strength and conditioning program to get in shape, or at
least in better shape. Doesn't it make sense to observe and
follow what animals do, as opposed to human beings?
How do Animals Exercise?
|And what kind of workouts do animals do?
How does a single Gorilla get the strength of six
does a Tiger get the endurance and durability to
roam over a domain of up to 100 square miles?
Do they "pump iron" in a gym? Do they run all day on
a treadmill like an idiot? No, they don't do this or
any of the other 100 gimmicky ways (read -
thighmaster) than foolish man with his big brain
uses to try and get healthy. Rather, animals get all
of the exercise that they need (and more than most
people can handle) by using their own bodyweight.
This is all they need, and it's all you need to do
Lean to work WITH Evolution
and our Natural-Selves
It actually makes sense from an evolutionary perspective.
Through natural selection, nature ensures that the
healthiest animals live on and procreate. The strongest
survive. Take a bear as an example. This means that if a
bear simply does "Bear Things" (walking, climbing trees,
etc) it MUST be at it's healthiest and strongest. If there
was a better way for a bear to live, that way of living
would dominate. Training with their own bodyweight ensures
that all animals are at their absolute best. Doesn't this
Man is an Animal
The truth of the matter is that the same evolutionary forces
that shaped our animal brethren have been at work on
ourselves too. Human beings didn't evolve lifting weights or
running on treadmills. We evolved using our own bodyweight.
This is why, in my mind, any exercise system that utilizes
your own bodyweight is a superior way to train. This can
involve bodyweight exercises (like pushups), isometrics
(self-resistance), yoga and many others. When you try these
exercise methods you'll soon discover that all you need to
be healthy is YOU.
To be healthy, follow Nature's
This website is dedicated to my firm belief that if you
want an effective,
workout to get in shape, look fantastic, and stay healthy,
all you need to do is look to nature. No matter what your
present level of fitness, age, or background, I think you
will be able to find something on this website to help
All the best,
- David Nordmark
you have any questions, feel free to write me using
If you like my site,
help me spread the word by using these cool social
networks buttons below. Thanks!
- Body Weight Training and Animal Exercises - One and the same?
- In my mind, body weight training and animal exercises can be considered one and the same. In this article I explain why.
- Isometric Exercises - A Unique Form of Bodyweight Training
- Isometric Exercises are a superior form of bodyweight training that anyone can benefit from.
- Stretching Benefits
- Some common stretching benefits include anti-aging, reducing risk of injury and increased power.
- My Health And Fitness Philosophy
- My health and fitness philosophy is that we should look to the example of the natural world if we want to be strong and fit. Animals don't run or lift weights, and neither should you.
- The Latest Updates on Animal-Kingdom-Workouts
- This page shows the latest updates to Animal Kingdom Workouts. Make sure you check the blog for my thoughts on health and fitness matters.
- Animal ABS - Get the Conditioned Abs of an Animal
- All animals have strong and functional abs. If you want strong sexy abs as well, read this to learn their secrets ...
- Health And Fitness Products Reviews
- This page contains reviews of health and fitness reviews that I think you may find useful.
- The Leg Exercises that work for animals will work for you too
- All animals have strong, toned legs. Discover what kind of leg exercises they do, and how they can benefit you as well.
- The Shoulder Exercises Of The Wild
- Acquire strong and broad shoulders by learning the Shoulder Exercises of the animal kingdom
- Natural Back Exercises For Everyone
- Back Exercises are probably the most important you can do. This page contains some great natural exercises for your back than anyone can do.
- Natural Arm Exercises That Work Your Entire Body
- These arm exercises will help you develop the sexy and toned arms you've always wanted. Plus, like all great animal exercises, they will work your entire body as well.
- Natural Chest Exercises - Learn to Train Injury Free!
- Chest Exercises that use weights are unnatural and can cause severe injury. To develop a strong chest, <em>all you need is your own bodyweight.</em>
- Natural Weight Loss - The Animal Kingdom Way
- If you want to learn the way to natural weight loss, look no further than to the animals of the wild.
- What Is Yoga?
- What is yoga? People think of it as exercise, but it can be much more than that.
- Learn The Anti Aging Secrets Of The Animal Kingdom
- Animals are typically much healthier than humans, particularly as they age. If you are interested in anti aging techniques, you can learn a lot from mother nature.
- Workout And Weight Loss Links
- These are some links to other sites related to workouts, exercise, and weight loss that you might be interested in.
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions About Workouts And Weightloss
- This FAQ contains questions and answers about natural workouts and weightloss from people like you.
- Animal BLOG
- The official Blog of Animal-Kingdom-Workouts
- Affiliate Marketing Opportunity With Animal Kingdom
- Earn extra money via the affiliate marketing opportunity offered by animal-kingdom-workouts.com. Free to Join, support offered. Let's help people and make some money together!
- Legendary Fitness Pioneers
- Legendary Fitness Pioneers such as Alexander Zass, Charles Atlas and Bruce Lee will be featured on this page. Learn more about their past and training techniques here.
- Vancouver Personal Trainer
- As a Vancouver Personal Trainer, I can get you in tip top shape using my unique methods of animal inspired exercises.
- Natural Weight Loss Products, Workout Books, And More
- This page contains natural weight loss products like my Lose Weight Without Dieting E-Book, as well as other workout guides and free e-books
- Green Value Packs - Save Money and the Environment at the same time!
- Green Value Packs allow you to get Animal Kingdom Workouts products in electronic format. You'll be saving money and the environment at the same time (and get bonus stuff to boot!)
- Contact Me
- If you wish to contact me about anything you see on this website, this is the form to use.